VUEWorks Version 10.1 Release
May 20, 2013- For Immediate release – VUEWorks®, an industry leader in GIS-integrated Asset and Work Management software is ready for a new release! Our 10.1 release extends our existing ArcGIS 10.x integration which includes performance enhancements, new software features and disconnected editing support. VUEWorks software is web-based and provides real-time access to all of your GIS and asset management data from any desktop or mobile device.
10.1 Software features:
- ArcGIS Server 10.1 Support– utilizes the REST api for improved data access that doesn’t require direct access to SDE
- Multiple Configurable Search pages– create focused search pages for better work flow
- Work Order Enhancements – streamlined UI, quick entry for Labor, Equipment, and Inventory. New Vendor Tab
- Service Request Enhancements – configurable service request form and streamlined UI
- Filter Manager – manage and share saved filters through all the modules
- Workflow Features for Service Requests and Work Orders – Notification, Watch, Assignment
- Data Link Enhancements – Upload linked data into VUEWorks
- Budget Forecasting Enhancements – Set Budgets Caps by Asset Type or by Job
- Support for IE 10, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8
If you are interested in learning about all the new features version 10.1 has to offer, please contact our VUEWorks team today and sign up for an educational webinar or for a one-on-one demonstration of the software.. VUEWorks version 10.1 is ready to be released and we are ready for you to join us as we grow. For more information contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
VUEWorks (www.vueworks.com) develops, markets, and supports affordable, web-enabled integrated GIS Asset and Work Management solutions that help local government and other organizations track the condition, minimize failure risk, optimize expenditures and service delivery of their physical assets. VUEWorks is a subsidiary of Data Transfer Solutions, LLC (DTS), founded in 2004 and headquartered in Orlando, FL.