VUEWorks® Helps Solve Map-21 Challenges Right on Time
VUEWorks® is a commercial off the shelf web based software that can readily assist with transit asset management as required by law (Statutory Reference: 49 U.S.C. Section 5326 / MAP-21 Section 20019). The system is a proven solution designed to improving asset management and provides key capabilities required for a strategic approach in assessing needs and prioritizing investments for bringing the nation’s public transit systems into a state of good repair.
VUEWorks® is the performance asset management system specifically made to serve as a system of record and deal with risk, condition, and value for Transit related infrastructure. Due to the configurable capabilities of the system, Transit requirements presented by Federal Transit Administration (FTA) can be tracked and achieved via this web based GIS solution.
- Meet Reporting Requirements
- Quickly show a map of “state of good repair”
- Assess and manage condition of capital assets (including equipment, rolling stock, infrastructure, and facilities)
- Manage performance measures for state of good repair (all FTA grantees will be required to set targets)
- Manage capital asset inventories and condition assessments
- Wizard driven scenario planning for investment prioritization (“What if” scenario planning)
In short, with only a few clicks in VUEWorks®, the following requirements may be met:
- Show all capital asset inventories and condition assessments
- Produce an investment prioritization
Data Transfer Solutions, LLC (DTS) is the leader in rapid asset collection, GIS enablement, and sustainable maintenance with VUEWorks as a system of record and performance measures maintenance and planning.
Click here to request a demonstration, learn more or share how you currently perform your asset management compliance.