From Sea to Shining Sea – VUEWorks is the solution for Water and Wastewater Utilities
From Springfield Water and Sewer Commission in Massachusetts to the City of Marathon in the Florida Keys – From West Sound Utilities in Washington State down to Tahoe City Public Utility District in California – VUEWorks is supporting some of the most progressive water utilities and wastewater management agencies in the United States.
For over a decade and a half, VUEWorks has supported agencies with their Work and Asset Management activities across the country. Forms, templates and reports are used to jump-start any organization’s management of its stormwater, potable water and wastewater assets.
- Water Distribution and Treatment Plant Management
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment Plant Management
- Stormwater Management and NPDES Compliance
VUEWorks provides Performance Management tools that can be used to manage the life-cycle of ANY asset through the implementation of our suite of modules.
- Customer Service – For tracking issues and quick access to ticket status for customer response
- Work Management – For improved operational efficiency and reporting
- Valuation – For GASB 34 reporting
- Condition Inspections – For CMOM, PACP and MACP inspections and required water system inspections
- Risk Assessments – For infrastructure replacement prioritization programs
- Budget Forecasting – For capital improvement planning
- Projects – For project management and project tracking
As a web based GIS solution, VUEWorks supports tracking of field work in terms of labor, equipment and inventory. Document linking and reporting capabilities allow for compliance reporting and making NPDES activities and inspections simple, repeatable and defensible. As a turnkey system of record, many times our customers are impressed with how they can configure the system to do much more than was ever expected.
To share or to learn more about VUEWorks, simply Drop us a Note or call us at 407-382-5222.