Springfield Water & Sewer Commission
A more robust asset management system to meet the growing needs of the community
The Springfield Water & Sewer Commission (SWSC) needed a more robust asset management system to meet the growing needs of the community and internal departments.
We worked closely with various department stakeholders at SWSC to implement VUEWorks to manage current facility assets and documents, integrate GIS data and provide capital planning.
SWSC leveraged VUEWorks Facilities, Work Order and Document Management modules across 13 departments, giving employees more efficient tools and data to make better informed decisions for the community.
- SWSC serves 250,000 people with 43,500 water services and 550 fire service accounts
- Commission requirements for a new system needed to:
- Manage facility assets from their current CMMS
- Handle GIS data
- Store and retrieve document data
- Provide capital planning capabilities