Port of Long Beach
Enterprise-level asset management system
To implement an enterprise-level asset management system that could overcome data silos, manual processes, and limited visibility to digitize data currently housed across multiple locations; while incorporating mobile solutions to perform work in the field.
VUEWorks was configured to collect and manage the Port’s assets through the use of native mobile applications. Custom reporting gathers data to be grouped and displayed according to their unique requirements.
The Port was well organized and timely with data delivery, which helped keep the project moving, despite 2020’s challenges. On-site training for field staff was replaced with specialized web training and enrollment into VUEniversity. The live production environment manages common assets and some exclusive to the industry. Mobile applications enable field staff to complete the workflow tasks efficiently, maximizing resource availability.
- Delivered, configured & implemented by DTS
- Asset types ranging from HVAC systems and generators to docks and piers
- 3-Phase Implementation
- CitizenVUE deployed for security staff
- WorkOrderVUE supports extensive workflow
- FacilityVUE captures & maintains facility data
- VUEniversity Learning Management System