Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board
comprehensive enterprise asset management software (EAMS)
To implement a comprehensive EAM software solution to consolidate and eliminate several disconnected point solutions for asset management and manage the lifecycle of all assets.
The DTS team configured workflows supporting several Minneapolis Park Departments including site infrastructure, fleet, buildings, park features, and trees to support service request and mobile work orders. Example key asset types supported includes: plumbing and drainage systems, building systems, pay stations, parking features, signs, decorative fountains, dog parks, golf courses, etc.
Our solution provided a GIS-centric, web-based asset management platform with mobile field tools to support inspections, condition analysis, asset valuation, and dynamic reporting.
- Implementation, configuration and support of EAMS by DTS
- Project began July 2017, and took 12 months to implement
- Nationally recognized as a Tree City USA by the Arbor Day Foundation since 1979
- Extensive requirements include:
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Asset Inventory
- Asset Planning and Management
- Work Management for Demand Service Requests
- Work Management for Preventative Maintenance